Telesales: +55 67 3391.1000

Company

Germisul News

Located in the city of Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul – Brazil, the Comercializadora e Exportadora de Sementes Germisul Ltda., has as a business the production, manufacturing and marketing of forage seed.

Since the beginning of its activities, the management of the Company aware of its role in the market of forage seeds, has as one of its main objectives, the continuous search for the improvement in the quality of its products and services.

Quality is the word that has dominated the current speeches of many companies and recently became a matter of strategy and survival where, in an increasingly competitive market, winning and retaining customers, is absolutely necessary to ensure the success of an organization.

The company is concerned with these questions, is investing in modernized projects for improvement having in aim not only ensure one of its strong points, that is to pursue the excellence in customer service, but also preserve its credibility and support in the market .

The company has a highly qualified technical staff composed by professionals with extensive experience in the production and commercialization of forage. It research for the improvement in quality and productivity of species of seeds, working in partnership with research organizations in the study and development of new projects that may result in benefits to those working in this market.

In this point Germisul stands out for its pioneering in nucleadas seed production, pelleted and coated, so that today, other companies began to use the technique that revolutionized the market of pasture seeds in Brazil and several other Central and south American countries.

Nowadays 60% of our production goes to foreign markets, including the countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Dominican Republic and Venezuela and the remaining 40% is intended to the state Mato Grosso do Sul and other states of the Federation.

Germisul is associated to the Association for Development, Research and improvement of tropical forage – UNIPASTO, founded in 2002, which has a partnership with EMBRAPA – Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation that works in the research of new developed varieties exclusively for companies associated to Unipasto.

Contact

Rua Manicoré, 560 - Bairro Entroncamento
Campo Grande - Mato Grosso do Sul
Telefone: +55 67 3391.1000

Register Your E-Mail


© 2015 - Distributor and Exporters Germisul Seeds Ltd. - All rights reserved. All materials are property of Gersmiul. It is forbidden to reproduce in whole or in part without the express permission of the site's administrator. • Development WEB: Idalus Internet Solutions | Graphic Design: Brasil Rural Propaganda